A Different Vision
- What KILO offers is a slightly different vision of how things should be done.
- Our conviction is that ‘the project is king’, and what the project needs is to be fed with skills of all kinds.
- So we do not believe that there can ever be too much skill, and we think that innovation must be applied to all processes.
- That is why we think that individual decisions should always be made in the context of consolidated input and a governing masterplan.
- All of these result in the commitment we have to ‘Our Approach’.